Scientist B, Coastal Processes (CoP)
Fax : 0471-2442280
|M.Tech||:||2014, Geoinformatics and Surveying Technologies|
|Thesis||:||Time variable Gravity fields-contribution of GOCE and CHAMP to reduce Errors in GRACE gravity Data.|
|Jun2016||-||present||Scientist B, National Centre for Earth Science Studies.|
|Mar2014||-||Sept2015||Academic Assistant, Centre for Spatial Information Technology, Institute of Science and Technology-JNTUH Hyderabad, Telangana.|
Remote sensing and GIS, Image/video processing.
- Ramesh M, Manjula Vani K, Hemalatha D., and Asra M, ”Evaluation of NDWI and MNDWI for Intra-Annual and Inter Annual Assessment of Waterlogged Areas using Satellite Data - A Case Study”, proceedings of 2nd two day national conference on water, environment & society, ISBN: 978-93-83635-87-0, 561-567.
- Hemalatha D, Ramesh M, ManjulaVani K and Asra M., “Development of an Automatic Algorithm for Extraction of Waterlogged Areas using Geospatial Techniques”, proceedings of 2nd two day national conference on water,environment & society, ISBN: 978-93-83635-87-0, 551-560.
- Mahbooba Asra, Manjula Vani K. and Ramesh M, ‘’Satellite based Assessment of Soil and Water Characteristics’’, proceedings of 2nd two day national conference on water, environment & society, ISBN: 978-93-83635-87-0, 574-579
- M. Ramesh, G. Mahendar and Prof. K.Manjulavani, ”Land Use Land Cover mapping Using AWiFS Data – A Case Study”, Proceedings of a two-day national conference on recent trends in science and technology-2015,JNTUH Jagityal, Telangana.
- C.R. Prakash, M.Asra, Dr. R.S. Dwivedi and M. Ramesh, “The LULC analysis of urban environment using multi temporal, spaceborne multispectral data”, Proceedings of International Conference on Environment and Energy, 2014, JNTUH Hyderabad.
- M. Ramesh, C.R. Prakash, Dr. R.S. Dwivedi and M.Asra, “The effects of E-waste on Environment: Retrospective and Perspective”, International Conference on Environment and Energy, 2014, JNTUH Hyderabad.