Dr.G.R. Ravindra Kumar Ph.D.
Scientist G(Rtd.), Senior Consultant, Crustal Processes (CrP)
Phone(Off) : 0471- 2511662
Phone(Res) : 0471-2440228
Fax : 0471-2442280
Projects as PI in Last Ten years (2000 onwards):
- Metasedimentary rocks of the Kerala khondalite belt, southern India: petrology and geodynamics of their formation, December 2006 to March 2010, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Lithology and tectono-metamorphic evolution of the Kerala Khondalite belt, southern India, May 2000 to May 2003, International Division, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and German Academic Exchange (DAAD, Germany)
- Evolution of Kodaikanal-Cardamom Hills charnockite massif, southern India, March 1999 to Feb 2003, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Evolution of supracrustal rocks and associated gneisses of Wynad Schist belt, Kerala, June 2003 to June 2006, CESS and CSIR fellowship to doctoral student
- Heavy mineral chemistry in different source rocks and coastal sediments of SW coast of India: understanding the provenance and processes in Placer deposit formation. March 2012 to February 2015, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India. New Delhi.