Dr. Archana M Nair
Scientist B, , Natural Resources and Environmental Management (NREM)
Phone(Off) : 0471-2511648
Phone(Res) : +91-9400573480
Fax : 0471-2442280
- Archana M Nair and George Mathew 2010 Lithological discrimination of the Phenaimatha mafic- ultramafic complex, Gujarat, India using the Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER ) Int. Journal of Remote sensing (accepted)
- George Mathew; Archana Nair, T. K. G Rao and Kanchan Pande 2009 Quantitative Thermal Emission Spectroscopy for Geological Applications : Laboratory Technique JESS (vol.118, no.4 pp. 391-404)
- S. Anbazhagan and Archana M. Nair 2004 Geographic Information System and groundwater quality mapping in Panvel Basin, Maharashtra, India. Environmental Geology, Vol.45, April 2004 pp.753-761
- B.C. Sarkar and Archana M. Nair 2002 A geostatistical Modelling Approach to Gold Mineralisation at Hutti Mine, Raichur District, Karnataka. Journal of Geological Society of India ,Vol. 60, Dec. 2002 pp.639-648
- Archana M. Nair and S. Anbazhagan 2003 GIS and Spatial Analysis for Groundwater Potential Mapping in Panvel Basin, India. Proc. 6th Inter-Regional Conference on Environment-Water Albacete, Spain, September 3-5.
- S. Anbazhagan and Archana M. Nair 2003 Remote Sensing and GIS for Land and Groundwater Resource analysis in Panvel basin, India. Proc. 6th Inter-Regional Conference on Environment-Water Albacete, Spain, September 3-5.
- Archana M. Nair and S. Anbazhagan 2003 Hyperspectral Remote Sensing for Mineral Exploration – A Review Proc. ISRS Symposium 2003, Trivandrum, India, December 9-12.