Dr. Ansom Sebastian Ph.D.
Scientist E, , Natural Resources and Environmental Management (NREM)
Phone(Off) : 0471-2511687
Phone(Res) : 0471-2446901
Fax : 0471-2442280
- Graphitization Process in Kollam District,Kerala,India, funded under Plan 282 (Principal Investigator).
- Assessment & Monotoring of Land Quality for Sustainable Agriculture in Kannur Distict-A GIS based approach coupled with technology implementation,funded under CESS plan 273 (Co-Investigator).
- Investigations on the physico-chemical conditions of crystallisation of Indian beryls, funded by DST ( Scheme for Young Scientist),Govt of India, completed in 1994
- Geochemical and stable isotopic studies of graphite deposits in Thodupuzha-Muvattupuzha belt ,Kerala, funded by STED, Gov of Kerala, completed in 1999.
- Graphite mineralization in the Chirakkadavu-Paika belts, Kottayam District, Kerala: Genesis, Texture, Morphology and Geochemistry,funded by STED,Gov of Kerala, completed in 2005.
- Geological and geochemical aspects, with special emphasis on rock, soil and hydro geochemistry of Krishnapuram, Tamilnadu state, funded under CESS (RDF), completed in 2006.
- Graphite mineralization in the Karimukal area, Ernakulam District, Kerala with special emphasis on graphitization process and genesis, funded by CESS,plan 213, completed in 2006.