Dr.Padma Rao Bommoju
Scientist B, Crustal Processes (CrP)
Phone(Off) : 0471- 2511635
Phone(Mob) : +91-9493388756
Fax : 0471-2442280
|Ph.D.||:||2016, Geophysics (Seismology), CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad @ AcSIR, New Delhi, India.|
|M.Sc.||:||2011, Geophysics, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India|
|June, 2016||-||present||Scientist B, National Centre for Earth Science Studies|
|April, 2015||-||June, 2016||Inspire Fellow (DST-SRF), CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad, India|
|Jan, 2013||-||April, 2015||Inspire Fellow (DST-JRF), CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad, India|
|March, 2012||-||December, 2012||Project Fellow, CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad, India|
Areas of Interests:
Seismic structure of the lowermost mantle
- Inspire Fellow (DST-SRF), India (2015-2016)
- Inspire Fellow (DST-JRF), India (2013-2015)
- Project Research Fellowship, CSIR – NGRI, India (2012)
- University Topper, M.Sc. (2011)
- Prof. Jagdeo Singh Memorial Grant, IGU, India (2010)
Field Work Experiance:
- Installation, maintenance and data-collection of broadband seismological stations at Arunachal Pardesh and adjoining areas (May 2015 - June 2015).
- Installation, maintenance and data-collection of broadband seismological stations at Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala regions (One week in March 2014).
- Insights into Indian Ocean Geoid Low: Geodynamic exploration (Since 2016).
- Crustal and mantle structures and geodynamic model of Western Ghats (Since 2016).
- Involved in the project entitled “Indian Ocean Geoid Low: Search for seismic signatures in the lower mantle” (2011 – 2014).